Monday, February 13, 2006

Eye Are Eye Dee Ten Tea

The following is the text of an e-mail I just sent. If you didn't receive it, and you're reading this, that means I don't have your e-mail. Read the e-mail, and if you wish to respond, write to markjess at gmail dot com. Thanks


So, as the title of this e-mail would suggest, I am an idiot. While perhaps not the most surprising of admissions, I have manifested this behavior in a particularly idiotic fashion this time. After finishing my business on the toilet the other night, I promptly stood up and pulled up my trousers in a rather abrupt, authoritative manner, as if to say "Ha, showed you who's boss". No sooner had I done that, when I heard a splash coming from the commode, and looked with curiosity at the bowl. My cell phone had somehow, as a result of my authouritative pants yanking (please, no jokes) gone from my pocket to the, I must emphasize, CLEAN toilet bowl, and become wholly immersed in water. I pulled it out and tried to dry it out, but to no avail. The phone will not start up, and as such I have my phonebook, which I do not have a back up of.

So, this is a long way of saying, I can't remember phone number for shit, so if you could e-mail me with your contact info, it would be much appreciated. I should have a new phone within couple of days. At which time I will return to taking advantage of my unlimited long distance.

Thanks,

Marcus