Thursday, July 22, 2004

Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3...

So, talking with Steve on MSN, I realized that yet again, my attempts to do something semi-ambitious with my spare time had degenerated into yet more random surfing of the interweb, the only difference being that i knew the people creating the content.

After having asked M. Smith for stylistic assistance in setting this up, back in May, i have gone no where, exceedingly fast.. My thought was to have my blog kick so much ass right of the bat that everyone who came to it would be amaze d and astounded both with the pithy commentary and the eclectic links provide, which together would help explain the totality of "Mark Kevan Jess". I know realize that this will prove impossible, at least given my abundance of procrastinatory talent.

So, trying to get this into even a rudimentary semblance of something cool, I find that blogger won't let me see my template chagnes with out a post. So, without further ado, consider yourself as having read the "First Post" on the Pork-Stack Papers. Please, hold the applause.

More will follow, unless I totally revert to previous habits. Here's hoping I don't.